Skip to content
- Ruby Mining Company Forms Agreement With Captain Carl Fismer (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Ruby Mining Company, conducting operations through its subsidiary, Admiralty Corporation (Admiralty), announced today that it has signed a Letter of Agreement to work jointly with Captain Carl Fismer and Triton Quest, Inc., an investment group affiliated with Captain Fismer.
- Takeover Bid For Woods’ P&O; Sends Shares Soaring (Forbes)
Dubai Ports World may be behind offer for venerable U.K. company.
- Mr. Hitler Will Not Come Today (Forbes)
Diaries offer an intimate look at life during the early years of the Battle of Britain.
- Thacher Proffitt Announces Expansion of White Plains Office (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Thacher Proffitt & Wood LLP, a 150-year- old law firm, will expand its White Plains, New York office by increasing i
- Rescuers deny ownership claim of victim’s boat (The Union Leader and NewHampshire Sunday News)
NEWINGTON — Reports that the crew of the Amy Philbrick had claimed ownership of a sailboat from which they rescued a Stratham youth are “100 percent untrue.”
- LII: Law about …Admiralty
LII: An overview of admiralty law with links to key primary and secondary sources. … Admiralty law or maritime law is the distinct body of law (both substantive and procedural) governing … Piracy (ship hijacking) is also an aspect of admiralty. The courts and …
- Admiralty in St. Petersburg, Russia
One of Europe’s longest buildings: former Russian Naval Headquarters, now – a leading Navy school … The original Admiralty was one of the first structures to be built in St Petersburg … who was an expert in shipbuilding). The Admiralty was also fortified to be an extra …
- United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
worldwide chart series and associated publications.
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Admiralty Law
… Admiralty and Maritime Law Attorneys, Lawyers and Law Firms (Find a Lawyer) Admiralty and Maritime Law Expert Witnesses and Consultants …
- Wikipedia: Admiralty
Wikipedia Free Encyclopedia’s article on ‘Admiralty’