- Eid break for real estate (AME Info)
The upcoming Eid Al Fitr holiday is likely to prove a welcome breathing space for the real estate sector whose fortunes revived sharply in October after a slow September return from the summer.
- Marathon Names David C. Friedman as Senior Director and Chief Legal Counsel Of Real Estate Group (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Marathon Asset Management, LLC, and its investment group, Marathon Real Estate , today announced that David C. Frie
- Morgan Stanley, Funds Bet on China Real Estate as Boom Falters (Bloomberg.com)
Nov. 1 (Bloomberg) — Shanghai built more skyscrapers in 15 years than New York did in a century, Beijing has the equivalent of three Manhattans under construction, and China’s government says it’s concerned about a property bubble.
- State official speaks at first meeting of area real estate investors association (The News-Messenger)
On Oct. 17, the Sandusky County Area Real Estate Investors Association had its first meeting at Elks Lodge 169, Fremont, with 42 people in attendance.
- Real estate’s rising tide (Sun-Sentinel)
Sun coverage of the housing boom and its consequences in the Baltimore area.
- Real Estate Law – Lawyers, Attorneys & Free Legal Information
… Real Estate Law Questions. General Real Estate Law Questions …
- California Department of Real Estate: 2003 Real Estate Law
This page provides the information contained in the printed 2003 Real Estate Law book in Portable Document Format (PDF). … 2005 Real Estate Law (as of January 1, 2005) … NOTE: The Real Estate Law is provided in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Reader (or an …
- Real Estate Lawyer and Housing Lawyer, Attorney, Law – FindLaw for the Public
… Select type of practice: Real Estate Law Landlord/Tenant Land Use & Zoning … Products Liability Law Professional Malpractice Real Estate Law Securities Law Sexual Harassment Soc …
- LII: Law about…Real Estate Transactions
LII: An overview of real estate law with links to key primary and secondary sources. … Real estate brokers are employed as the agent of the seller in order … and seller of real estate is governed by the general principles of contract law. See Contracts. The …
- Real Estate Law: Real Property and Non-Government Restrictions
Free legal advice on Real Estate Law written by lawyers and attorneys in a Q&A; format. Includes real property, non-government restrictions, zoning, environmental hazards, and public easement. … WHAT ARE SOME TYPICAL RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED BY LAW ON OWNING REAL PROPERTY? … For example, a real estate developer may sell homes in a subdivision or condominiums subject to …