Skip to content
- Ruby Mining Company Forms Agreement With Captain Carl Fismer (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Ruby Mining Company, conducting operations through its subsidiary, Admiralty Corporation (Admiralty), announced today that it has signed a Letter of Agreement to work jointly with Captain Carl Fismer and Triton Quest, Inc., an investment group affiliated with Captain Fismer.
- Takeover Bid For Woods’ P&O; Sends Shares Soaring (Forbes)
Dubai Ports World may be behind offer for venerable U.K. company.
- Mr. Hitler Will Not Come Today (Forbes)
Diaries offer an intimate look at life during the early years of the Battle of Britain.
- Thacher Proffitt Announces Expansion of White Plains Office (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Thacher Proffitt & Wood LLP, a 150-year- old law firm, will expand its White Plains, New York office by increasing i
- Rescuers deny ownership claim of victim’s boat (The Union Leader and NewHampshire Sunday News)
NEWINGTON — Reports that the crew of the Amy Philbrick had claimed ownership of a sailboat from which they rescued a Stratham youth are “100 percent untrue.”
- LII: Law about …Admiralty
LII: An overview of admiralty law with links to key primary and secondary sources. … Admiralty law or maritime law is the distinct body of law (both substantive and procedural) governing … Piracy (ship hijacking) is also an aspect of admiralty. The courts and …
- Admiralty in St. Petersburg, Russia
One of Europe’s longest buildings: former Russian Naval Headquarters, now – a leading Navy school … The original Admiralty was one of the first structures to be built in St Petersburg … who was an expert in shipbuilding). The Admiralty was also fortified to be an extra …
- United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
worldwide chart series and associated publications.
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Admiralty Law
… Admiralty and Maritime Law Attorneys, Lawyers and Law Firms (Find a Lawyer) Admiralty and Maritime Law Expert Witnesses and Consultants …
- Wikipedia: Admiralty
Wikipedia Free Encyclopedia’s article on ‘Admiralty’
- Praj gets 1 bln rupee contracts for distilleries (Reuters via Yahoo! Asia News)
MUMBAI, Oct 25 (Reuters) – Praj Industries Ltd. said on Tuesday it had received contracts worth more than 1 billion rupees from Indian, Turkish, Pakistani and African companies to set up new distillery projects.
- Heroux-Devtek wins $125M Boeing aircraft contracts; to expand Kitchener plant (Canadian Press via Yahoo! News)
MONTREAL (CP) – Aircraft parts maker Heroux-Devtek Inc. has won major new orders to supply landing gear parts for Boeing Co. aircraft, a deal that will lead to expansion of the Canadian company’s plant in Kitchener, Ont.
- CACI Awarded Two Network Services Contracts Valued at $19.8 Million with Office of the Secretary of Defense (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
CACI International Inc announced today that it has been awarded two new prime, one-year contracts, valued at a total of $19.8 million, to provide managed network services for the Office of the Secretary of Defense .
- Meridian plan to sell forward contracts gets mixed reception (The New Zealand Herald)
WELLINGTON – Meridian Energy’s plan to offer large amounts of electricity in long-term forward contracts received a mixed, but mostly positive, reception today.
- Senate Approves Amendment To Bar Offshore Firms From Government Contracts, (Tax-News.com)
The United States Senate has adopted an amendment championed by Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) that would bar the award of future contracts through several government departments to U.S. companies that have set up headquarters offshore to avoid American taxes.
- LII: Law about…Contracts
LII: An overview of contracts law with links to key primary and secondary sources. … contracts: an overview. Contracts are promises that the law will enforce … the performance of a promise as a duty. Contracts arise when a duty does or may come into …
- DefenseLINK News: Contracts
U.S. Department of Defense. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs) Contracts. On the Web: Media contact: +1 (703) 697-5131. Public contact: http://www.dod.mil/faq/comment.html … Contracts valued at $5 million or more are announced each business day at 5 p.m …
- Corporate Counsel Center: Business Contracts
FindLaw Corporate Counsel Center – Articles, News, Business Contracts, Court Dockets and Research Tools for Aerospace, Defense, Automobile, Construction, Consumer Products, Drugs, Biotech, Energy, Financial Services, Banking, Food, Agriculture, … Over 1,250 contracts, agreements, resolutions, plans, checklists, policies. …
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Contracts Law
… Case Summaries. Contracts & Forms. Legal Careers … Search News. Contracts Case Summaries …
- Hitman: Contracts
official site. Provides screenshots, movie trailers, system requirements, and more.
- Get Insider Perspectives on Strategies for Minimizing Risk and Increasing Success in Professional Liability Suits (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Professional Liability Law: Leading Lawyers on Strategies for Minimizing Risk and Increasing Success in Professional Liability Suits to their offering.
- Doctors, Businesses Push for More Medical-Malpractice Reform (River Cities’ Reader)
Although the Illinois legislature earlier this year passed wide-ranging reforms meant to lower medical-malpractice-insurance rates, representatives of the business community and doctors are advocating for further changes.
- Protection Time (Forbes)
Tips for the new law: Fill your retirement accounts. Retitle your property. Move to Florida. Get divorced.
- New York Judge Views Med-Mal Case From the Jury Box (Law.com via Yahoo! Finance)
New York Judge William J. O’Brien last week heard a medical malpractice case from a unique point of view — as a juror. Conventional wisdom, O’Brien said, holds that attorneys and other professionals are feared by most trial lawyers because of their potential to take over a case once the jury begins deliberations.
- New York Judge Views Med-Mal Case From the Jury Box (Law.com)
Nassau County, N.Y., District Judge William J. O’Brien last week heard a medical malpractice case from a decidedly different point of view — as a juror.
- LEGAL MALPRACTICE LAWYERS
… the number of LEGAL MALPRACTICE cases will also increase at … the number of LEGAL MALPRACTICE cases is increasing at a … the best for you. Legal Malpractice Law Resources: …
- Florida Personal Injury Law: Medical & Professional Malpractice
… Florida Personal Injury Law: Medical & Professional Malpractice … Personal Injury Law: Medical & Professional Malpractice. Professional malpractice occurs whenever a professional …
- Minnesota Personal Injury Law: Professional & Medical Malpractice
… Minnesota Law. Minnesota Personal Injury Law: Professional & Medical Malpractice … Personal Injury Law: Professional & Medical Malpractice. A malpractice lawsuit can be brought against …
- Miami Professional Malpractice Law Lawyers, Law Firms – FL Attorneys
Find a good Miami Professional Malpractice Attorney, Lawyer, Law Firm. Compare profiles & credentials. Read in-depth research for free.
- Family Law, Professional Malpractice Attorneys in Lubbock, Texas
George Nelson Law Firm in Lubbock, Texas serves clients in the areas of Family Law, Professional Malpractice Law, Personal Injury, Probate & Estate Administration and Wills.