Skip to content
- Senate Approves Amendment To Bar Offshore Firms From Government Contracts, (Tax-News.com)
The United States Senate has adopted an amendment championed by Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) that would bar the award of future contracts through several government departments to U.S. companies that have set up headquarters offshore to avoid American taxes.
- B.C. government mulls incentives to sweeten pot for 200,000 union workers (Canadian Press via Yahoo! News)
VICTORIA (CP) – The B.C. government is sending signals it learned its lesson about labour negotiations during the recent two-week illegal teachers strike as spring contract talks with up to 200,000 unionized workers approaches.
- Fears for future of contracts (The Advertiser)
HEAVY hitters in the local IT industry are meeting with the State Government this week, over concerns they will be left out of its lucrative information and communication technology contracts.
- CACI Awarded Two Network Services Contracts Valued at $19.8 Million with Office of the Secretary of Defense (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
CACI International Inc announced today that it has been awarded two new prime, one-year contracts, valued at a total of $19.8 million, to provide managed network services for the Office of the Secretary of Defense .
- Level 3 bids for government contract (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Level 3 Communications Inc. is among the companies bidding on a government telecommunications contract.
- LII: Law about…Government Contracts
LII: An overview of the law of government contracts with links to key primary and secondary sources. … from private spending. First, government contracts are heavily regulated to curb misappropriation … with an attorney knowledgeable about government contracts any time issues arise …
information resource for the government contracting industry.
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Government Contracts
… Government Contracts Attorneys, Lawyers and Law Firms (Find a Lawyer) Government Contracts Expert Witnesses …
- Government Contract Services, Inc. (GCS)
offers to secure U.S. Government contracts.
- Government Contracts, Government Procurement, Government Sales
DECIDING. CONTACT US. GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING SALES CONSULTANTS. Government contracts can provide stable long term growth to any business. … is one of the most successful and well respected government contracting sales consultants in the country …
- New law would open Dallas County waterways to be plundered (Selma Times-Journal)
Senate Bill 128 and House Bills 125 and 116 are under consideration for passage by the Alabama Legislature, which is now in session. These pieces of proposed legislation are attracting a great deal of attention as well as verbal commentary.
- Bladen’s natives far different from other tribes in the state (Bladen Journal)
It’s unfortunate John Lawson never spent much time among the Indians of the Cape Fear Valley. Had he done so, we would have a better picture today of Bladen’s earliest settlers.
- Legislative candidates respond to issues questions (Rapid City Journal)
Voters statewide will elect senators and representatives to the South Dakota Legislature in their respective districts. Each of South Dakota’s 35 legislative districts elects one senator and two at-large House members, except for District 28 in northwestern South Dakota.
- Obituaries September 16, 2005 (Selma Times-Journal)
Margaret Shannon Dawson, 84, a resident of Selma, Alabama died September 14, 2005 local hospital. Services are scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 17, 2005 at 12 noon at Mt. Ararat Baptist Church with the Rev. M.E. Brown officiating.
- Achievements (River Valley Business Report)
The financial services firm Edward Jones was named the No. 1 full-service broker in the August edition of SmartMoney magazine, according to Coulee Region Edward Jones investment representatives.
- Native Peoples Law
native peoples, indians, aboriginal law, treaties, nation, indian nation, tribes, government business lawyers, insurance, judge courts countries states legal law firms legislation … You are hereHome Areas of Practice Native Peoples. Friday October 14, 2005. Native Peoples Law … ASSOCIATIONS INVOLVED WITH NATIVE PEOPLES LAW. Center For World Indigenous Studies …
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Indian and Native Peoples Law
… FindLaw > Practice Areas > Indian & Native Peoples Law. Indian and Native Peoples Law … Indian and Native Peoples Law Case Summaries …
- Wichita Native Peoples Law Lawyers, Law Firms – KS Attorneys
Find a good Wichita Native Peoples Attorney, Lawyer, Law Firm. Compare profiles & credentials. Read in-depth research for free.
- GUIDE TO LAW ONLINE: United States Native American Peoples
The Guide to Law Online is an annotated compendium of sources accessible through the Internet. Links provide access to primary documents, legal commentary, and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. … Law About …. Indian Peoples (Cornell University, Legal Information Institute) Native American Constitution and Law Digitization Project. Native American Law Links …
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Indian and Native Peoples Law: Primary Materials – Laws and Government Documents
… FindLaw > Practice Areas > Indian & Native Peoples Law > Primary Materials – Laws & Government Documents. Indian and Native Peoples Law. U.S. Constitution …
- New law will make it easier to punish child molesters (San Jose Mercury News)
Five years after Maricela Montes walked out of a Santa Clara County courthouse in tears and her alleged rapist walked free, a local lawmaker and prosecutor are celebrating a new law inspired by the Gilroy teen that makes it easier to prosecute child molesters whose victims wait years to report the crimes.
- Early voting opens for constitutional amendments (Brownwood Bulletin)
A proposed ban on gay marriage is expected to be the big ballot draw as Texans start casting early votes today for the Nov. 8 constitutional amendments election.
- Govt could override states on terrorism laws, says expert (ABC via Yahoo! Australia & NZ News)
A constitutional law expert says the Federal Government has the power to override the states in bringing in its proposed anti-terrorism laws.
- Law Council backs concerns over anti-terror bill (ABC via Yahoo! Australia & NZ News)
The Law Council of Australia (LCA) has backed concerns the proposed new counter-terrorism legislation is at odds with the constitution.
- N.J. Issues Curfew for Sex Offenders (AP via Yahoo! News)
New Jersey sex offenders who face supervision under Megan’s Law will be confined to their homes on Halloween and will be under orders not to answer the door when trick-or-treaters come calling.
- LII: Law about…the Constitution
LII: An overview of constitutional law with links to key primary and secondary sources. … The broad topic of constitutional law deals with the interpretation and implementation of the United … foundation of the United States, constitutional law deals with some of the …
- FindLaw: Supreme Court
includes a history of the Supreme Court, briefs, a case index, decisions, and information on current and past Justices.
- Constitutional Law – International
Foreign and International Law. Constitutional Law – International. International Constitutional Law resource page with links to constitutions world wide, constitutional laws of the world, international constitutional courts, and more.
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Constitutional Law
… Constitutional Law Attorneys, Lawyers and Law Firms (Find a Lawyer) Constitutional Law Expert Witnesses and Consultants … Search News. Constitutional Law Case Summaries …
- Law > Constitutional in the Yahoo! Directory
Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Law > Constitutional … for reform. FindLaw Constitutional Law Center – guide to historic documents, biographies … Court decisions, and other constitutional law topics. Constitutional Rights Foundation …
- Free to right home: any of IBM’s patents (San Jose Mercury News)
IBM is unlocking the rights to its entire portfolio of patents to software developers creating technology for the health care and education fields.
- IBM expands free access to patents (ZDNet)
Health-care, education groups can use patents in open-software standards for Web services, e-forms and open document formats.
- IBM Offers Free Access To Education, Healthcare Patents (Linux Pipeline)
IBM has unveiled an initiative to improve interoperability and access through open-source software standards, offering royalty-free access to hundreds of patents relevant to the two market segments.
- IBM offers access to its patents for certain uses (Boston Globe)
IBM Corp. is set to unveil an initiative today that will allow royalty-free access to its 45,000 patents for computer software developers who are seeking to create new healthcare and education applications around open standards.
- Health Regulators to Look at Looser Patents for Bird-Flu Pill (Bloomberg.com)
Oct. 25 (Bloomberg) — Health regulators in 30 countries, fearing a possible outbreak of bird flu in humans, will examine loosening patent laws so more countries can produce Roche Holding AG’s flu drug, Canadian Health Minister Ujjal Dosanjh said.
- US Patent and Trademark Office
US Patent and Trademark Office US Patent and Trademark Office US Patent and Trademark Office …
- Patent – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. … There are two primary justifications for granting patents. First, in accordance with the original … term of the patent. Indeed, patents have historically been granted by sovereigns …
- Patents – Patent Full-Text and Full-Page Image Databases
- ibm intellectual property network
- Delphion Research intellectual property network – international and US patent search database
Delphion Research intellectual property network – international and US patent search database Delphion Research intellectual property network – international and US patent search database For international patent and us patent information, the …