Skip to content
- New law would open Dallas County waterways to be plundered (Selma Times-Journal)
Senate Bill 128 and House Bills 125 and 116 are under consideration for passage by the Alabama Legislature, which is now in session. These pieces of proposed legislation are attracting a great deal of attention as well as verbal commentary.
- Bladen’s natives far different from other tribes in the state (Bladen Journal)
It’s unfortunate John Lawson never spent much time among the Indians of the Cape Fear Valley. Had he done so, we would have a better picture today of Bladen’s earliest settlers.
- Legislative candidates respond to issues questions (Rapid City Journal)
Voters statewide will elect senators and representatives to the South Dakota Legislature in their respective districts. Each of South Dakota’s 35 legislative districts elects one senator and two at-large House members, except for District 28 in northwestern South Dakota.
- Obituaries September 16, 2005 (Selma Times-Journal)
Margaret Shannon Dawson, 84, a resident of Selma, Alabama died September 14, 2005 local hospital. Services are scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 17, 2005 at 12 noon at Mt. Ararat Baptist Church with the Rev. M.E. Brown officiating.
- Achievements (River Valley Business Report)
The financial services firm Edward Jones was named the No. 1 full-service broker in the August edition of SmartMoney magazine, according to Coulee Region Edward Jones investment representatives.
- Native Peoples Law
native peoples, indians, aboriginal law, treaties, nation, indian nation, tribes, government business lawyers, insurance, judge courts countries states legal law firms legislation … You are hereHome Areas of Practice Native Peoples. Friday October 14, 2005. Native Peoples Law … ASSOCIATIONS INVOLVED WITH NATIVE PEOPLES LAW. Center For World Indigenous Studies …
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Indian and Native Peoples Law
… FindLaw > Practice Areas > Indian & Native Peoples Law. Indian and Native Peoples Law … Indian and Native Peoples Law Case Summaries …
- Wichita Native Peoples Law Lawyers, Law Firms – KS Attorneys
Find a good Wichita Native Peoples Attorney, Lawyer, Law Firm. Compare profiles & credentials. Read in-depth research for free.
- GUIDE TO LAW ONLINE: United States Native American Peoples
The Guide to Law Online is an annotated compendium of sources accessible through the Internet. Links provide access to primary documents, legal commentary, and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics. … Law About …. Indian Peoples (Cornell University, Legal Information Institute) Native American Constitution and Law Digitization Project. Native American Law Links …
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Indian and Native Peoples Law: Primary Materials – Laws and Government Documents
… FindLaw > Practice Areas > Indian & Native Peoples Law > Primary Materials – Laws & Government Documents. Indian and Native Peoples Law. U.S. Constitution …